Tuesday, May 23, 2006

100 Things 31 - 35.

Here are things 1-5, 6 - 10, 11-15, 16 - 20, 21 - 25, and 26 - 30.

31. I have somehow amassed a tremendous collection of t-shirts. In fact, I have so many that I forget about some of them. What's funny is that somehow, without doing so deliberately, I always end up wearing one of two Beatles shirts that I own on Friday.

32. I think puppets are freaking hilarious. Here in Phoenix there is a puppet theater that has grown-up shows one a month. You don't know hilarity until you've seen Shakespeare as a 5 minute sketch interpreted by a monkey. Lady Luck and I tried to volunteer there, and they were rude enough to us when we went to meet them that we just haven't gone back.

I miss the puppets. If you're in Phoenix, and aren't mad at them, I highly recommend you go.

33. For some reason, I love public speaking. I'm good at it too. This boggles people who know me, because I'm soft-spoken to the point of being inaudible in other situations. Should I ever become an enormously famous rockstar, I expect I'll follow in the footsteps of super-recluses Pink Floyd.

34. I have two cats: Frank and Nugent (Nooge). Nooge was so named because I loved the idea of having a camoflauge cat-tent (and because as a kitten he would claw the almighty hell out of anything that moved. I've got scars to prove it.). Frank (a girl cat) reminds me of Frank Zappa.

35. Best movie ever: the original "Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory" (with Gene Wilder).

No comments: