Friday, May 05, 2006

100 things 21 - 25

Here are things 1-5, 6 - 10, 11-15, and 16 - 20.

21. I can never wait for the pizza to cool down before I eat it. You'd think I'd learn, but every time I end up with blisters all over the roof of my mouth.

22. I'd like to live in Portland, Oregon. It's not as post-apocalyptic as the desert, but I'm just the man to bring the post-apocalypse to the Northwest.

23. I'm always amazed at how uncomfortable my bicycle is compared to my VX. It's also a lot scarier to lean. And it's slow. I swear when I first got it, it was the fastest bicycle I'd ever ridden. I still love my bicycle.

24. I'm continually surprised at how boring cars are. It seems the longer I ride, the less I like driving cars. I wonder if I'm getting claustrophobic, too....

25. I love reading other people's lists of gear they feel is indispensable when riding. The only part of the book "Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance" I liked was the list of what he was carrying. Other than that, I thought it was a rather dull book.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

22. I'd like to live in Portland, Oregon. It's not as post-apocalyptic as the desert, but I'm just the man to bring the post-apocalypse to the Northwest.

Portland rocks, the RedQueen and I have been thinking about moving there.