Tuesday, April 18, 2006

100 things 6 - 10

Click here for Things 1 - 5

6. The only birthday cake from my childhood I can remember (without the aid of photos) is the one that had a metallic green plastic chopper as a decoration. Naturally, I kept it and played with it until it finally broke.

7. One of the things I love about the band Clutch is their appreciation of the importance of Evel Knievel (A gentleman as well as a scholar).

8. I wore combat boots when I was in high school (as was only right). I polished them regularly and would always get annoyed at how scuffed up they'd be by noon the next day. I don't worry about that as much anymore.

9. You know how excited Pee Wee Herman got about his bicycle at the start of "Pee Wee's Big Adventure"? I can relate.

10. Like every other guy in America, I watched American Choppers when it first came on the air. I only watched 2 episodes before I gave up (too little time on motorcycles, too much time watching blowhards argue), but I couldn't believe how many people I heard talking about the show. Then I learned that "The OC" was in no way related.

No comments: