Tuesday, June 13, 2006

100 things 35 - 40

Here are things 1-5, 6 - 10, 11-15, 16 - 20, 21 - 25, 26 - 30 and 31 - 35.

36. I really like cheap nachos, with the crappy cheese sauce. I also like good nachos, but I have a special place in my gut for melty cheese product.

37. I hate it when my bike does weird things. Like today, when my temp light came on just as I got off the freeway. That always drives me batshit. I love it when my bike still gets me to work after doing weird things, though.

38. I will drive halfway across the state to ride someone else's new bike home for them.

39. I work with a plethora of bikers. Life is good.

40. I want a bike with whitewalls.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am totally putting whitewalls on the V Star next time I buy tires.

Anonymous said...

Cheesy Nachos, mmmmm.. Ya gotta love em. I have thought the whitewalls would look great on my bike, but my tires are too new at the moment.

Anonymous said...

O.K. I'm with ya on the whitewalls. The look that Exile goes for with the matte chrome I think is an acquired taste. But there is something about a dude posing on the bike with a tank top to show off his ink that screams poser. Of course, his bike probably runs and mine is in pieces so the two cancel each other out.

Anonymous said...

Hey man I like number 38. I appreciate it ^_^ You Rock, you got free pizza for it 2.

Lucky said...

I love Exile because they're slick, high-dollar rat bikes. It's like a statement on the duality of man... and juxtaposition.... and stuff...

Raff - I'd drive all the way across the state to ride someone else's bike to free pizza. Keep the shiny side up!