Saturday, September 22, 2007

Massive Disappointment

Tonight Lady Luck and I, along with a few of our chums, were planning to go and see Mono play. We all went out for dinner first at The Old Spaghetti Factory.

As we were leaving, Lady Luck and I both became rather ill. The tickets for the show were at the will-call window in my name though, so we had to go with the rest of our crew to the club in order for them to get in. It was a tense ride, to put it mildly.

We got the tickets with minimal inconvenience (but a lot of discomfort), and then booked it home.

And here we sit. Ill. Severly annoyed. Not watching Mono, who hasn't played Phoenix for a couple of years. This sucks. Stupid Spaghetti Factory.

4 comments:

Der_General said...

A co-worker of mine loves The Spaghetti Warehouse in our town. It has been shut down several times in recent memory for health code violations, and has given him and his wife food poisoning at least 3 times in the five years I've known him. Yet they keep going back...

Anonymous said...

Maybe you got it from your helmet and the Spaghetti Factory is good to go.

irondad said...

All I can picture is an unplanned spaghetti explosion in a full face helmet. Now I'm sick, too!

Probably a dumb question and won't fix the current problem, but have you tried a doo-rag under the helmet?

Anonymous said...

The only time I went to the Spaghetti Warehouse was once when I lived in Fort Worth, Tx. I had been sick that week and wasn't feeling very well. A friend insisted that we let him buy us dinner there...I didn't eat much and he got offended. Wow, that was a memory I hadn't accessed in a long time. I don't remember thinking much of the food but don't think I was in the right frame of mind / health to enjoy it.