Monday, October 09, 2006

What's happenin'

Some random news about things motorcycle, pizza, blog and otherwise.

  • I had today off. Columbus day is an awesome holiday.
  • I have 2 pizza reviews to write. Yes, I've been slacking. They'll be up soon.
  • Tomorrow, I'm going to have a new boss. I'm extremely nervous about this because past experience has taught me that "new boss = even worse than the current boss."
  • Lady Luck rode 80 miles with me on her Vespa the other day. Pretty soon she's going to have an iron butt like me.
  • NaNoWriMo is coming up again. Last year I didn't do it because I was going to start a business. We can all see how well that plan worked out. I haven't decided if I'm going to try this year or not. I've got an awesome novel involving motorcycles and unsavory characters all worked out in my head.
  • Would any of y'all be interested in episodically reading a (crappy, crappy) novel that only has motorcycles and a biting sense of humor as redeeming qualities?
  • Fried peanut butter and banana sandwiches somehow turned out to be significantly more delicious than I thought they would be. You should try them.
  • I am deeply ashamed to confess that I broke down and got a cell phone. I am planning to find some obscene stickers to defile it with post-haste.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hell yes! I'd read a novel w/ Motorcycles as the only redeeeming social value. I've done stupider things, and I like to read most anything. I've read LOTS of cereal boxes in my day...

Anonymous said...

yes. i'd definitely read it. good ol' internet!

Anonymous said...

Definitly up for reading a bike related story.

Surly said...

Dennis Kirk will send free stickers with flames on them if you order something. I cut the Dennis Kirk part off and just put on the flames (on my cellphone). It looks real hillbilly.

Steve Williams said...

I would definitely want to follow a good motorcycle story especially if a Vespa appears now and again. Perhaps a deranged photographer who rides a Vespa....

Good luck with the new boss.

steve

Gymi said...

Sounds good, bring it. Us here in the northern climes need something to do in the winter.