Monday, October 16, 2006

Apologies for the delay

Well, I know I said those reviews would be up soon, and they aren't. They probably won't be up for another week or so, as I'm heading up to Minnesota for a week and will be just a bit too busy to sit down to write pizza reviews. Sorry!

That said, I'm going to be in Minnesota for a week. With luck, fabulous new pizzas will be sampled, Grain Belt Premium will be drunk (in oceanic quantities), and one of my many nefarious contacts in the Midwest will loan me a bike to ride for a day or two (this will be entirely separate from the consumption of mass quantities of Grain Belt Premium).

The bike part is, of course, entirely wishful thinking.

So, if I don't post tonight, see all y'all next Tuesday.

3 comments:

Biker Betty said...

Have fun and enjoy the pizza!!!

Anonymous said...

HEY! Wait a minute... You're coming up here and didn't tell me?

Or, maybe you did, and I wasn't paying attention... damn.

If you are checking your blog, where are you? We could get together somewhere this weekend, if you like.

Let me know...

Ride well,
=gc=

Lucky said...

Hey Gary -

It would have been cool to meet you. Next time I'm headed up there I'll let you know and we can meet up.

Incidentally, what do you think of the changes to the como conservatory? I miss the old fern room. The new one sucks.