Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Getting Better All The Time

Just some randomish thoughts for you today.

  • New pizza review sooner than later. Within the next couple weeks, ok? I'm going out of town (without the bike), so no review this weekend. Probably next weekend. Hang in there.
  • I finally figured out how I can combine my love of photography, motorcycles, and not working for someone else. No it isn't a photography business. Details will be forthcoming as I get things planned out.
  • School is back in, and with classes came loads of dumbass drivers. Seriously, where do all these people come from? Is there a special Summer Asshat camp they all go to, and then come back when school gets in?
  • I don't want to talk about my process of blogging (I think too many people do that), but I do want to say that I was a little annoyed at bloggers beta-version "I'll try it later" link not working. All I wanted to do was get in here and do a post. Instead I had to futz around getting my blog transferred to the new version. Verily, forced participation doth suck ass!
  • I haven't had a good pizza in far too long. The last one I had wasn't good enough to make up for how ill Lady Luck and I felt afterward. Seriously, if your pizza makes people sick, you gotta make sure it's worth it.
  • For a long time, I've wanted to have a project bike. All of a sudden I've got one. I believe the VX is due for some major wrenching. Once the weather is a bit cooler.

No comments: