Tuesday, February 07, 2006

A good day.

I freaking love my VX800. Today I made it to work in no time flat, despite the insane traffic. Then, I met Lady Luck for lunch at an awesome Mexican place. That ride involved plenty of road-carving. And THEN, I stopped on my way home to pick up a loaf of french bread. It was fresh and hot and fit right in my tank bag and holy shit riding is awesome.

Work was the least sucky it's been for the last week. For one thing, my "senior" up and quit, which was great because I got more done without him there. I totally got to vent to my boss about the jerks at the company that didn't want me to work there. That was pretty awesome.

And now after a dinner of french bread, cheese and pop tarts, I'm hanging out in pajamas and I've got enough energy to DO stuff. So if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go plan a ride and pizza review.

No comments: