Monday, February 06, 2006

Watching what I wish for.

Well, it looks like I won't have to worry about driving the rat-buick to work. The company I was consulting at decided I wasn't good enough to work for them.

You know what? I think they were just jealous of my bitchin' motorcycle. They knew they weren't cool enough to ride it.

Anyways, I'm still consulting for another company for the time being. Unfortunately, the company that cruelly rejected me was the one that I was really interested in working for. The filthy bastards.

Oh well. Jobs suck and I'm working on getting my own company going anyhow. The last laugh will be mine.

The good news is that I still get five days of delightful motorcycling.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"You know what? I think they were just jealous of my bitchin' motorcycle. They knew they weren't cool enough to ride it."

That's the best response to being laid off that I've ever heard!