Friday, December 09, 2005

That's good shift!

Naturally, I couldn't be bothered to eat dinner last night until I got my bike going again. The elapsed time between getting home, changing my clothes and getting out to the garage was approximately 37 seconds. Another 10 minutes and I ready to roll.

So I did. I zipped around my immediate neighborhood briefly to make sure everything was in order, and then off for a quick 12 miles of victorious motorcycling. Apparently my clutch had been in need of adjustment prior to the cable breaking, as shifting is now a dream.

I am most thoroughly stoked. It hasn't even been two weeks since the cable broke, but I feel like I haven't ridden in a month.

Riding in this morning was great. It was cloudy out today, so it was just a tiny bit warmer than usual.

Now I just have to figure out where I'm going to ride to this weekend...

No comments: