Monday, December 12, 2005

What, no pizza?

What the hell happened to my weekend? I swear it was Friday afternoon and suddenly now it's Monday.

Luckily, this weekend marked the last day of the class I was taking. As much as I enjoy blacksmithing (2nd to motorcycles), I do not enjoy giving up 8 hour chunks of my weekend every single weekend.

Looking back at the weekend, I noticed that I hadn't consumed a single slice of pizza.

I did manage to get some riding in. For example, I rode to the grocery store to pick up a few items on Friday night. Riding to a grocery store in a run-down part of town on a Friday night is an interesting experience. I swear it was raining drunks and crazies that wanted to talk about motorcycles and strippers. One guy asked me how far I was going, and I was a little concerned he was going to ask for a ride. Another one told me that he just lost a bunch of money in vegas, and wanted to get into the pants of the high school girls in the other checkout line. I did not need or want to know that. All I wanted was to buy my damn cookies and get out of there!

Here's to hoping that I've burned off my bad karma for the week and the next few days are going to be great!

No comments: