Thursday, October 06, 2005

The planning begins

Well, I've got a running motorcycle, and a guide to motorcycle touring, which means it's time to get in way over my head. It's time to start putting more emphasis on "tour" (and "pizza," don't worry) in The Great Motorcycle Pizza Tour.

That means I've got to start planning where the hell I'm going to go. As much fun as merely wandering the country would be, I think that it would be good to have a general agenda of where I'm going. After all, I don't want to continually eat crap pizza on my tour.

So, here's what I need from you: Tell me where to go. Here are my rules for determining the fitness of a particular pizza place.

What I need to know is the Pizza Place, City, and the entertaining route to get to it (if you have one. Otherwise, I'll just figure out my own.). Colorful descriptions of why I should go there are appreciated.

Tell your friends in other cities to come here and recommend a pizza place. Tell me about places that you remember being awesome (esp. if they're still in business). Tell me about the local place that rocks. You can leave a comment, or email me directly using the link on the left.

I'll keep you all updated on how my plan is progressing.

No comments: