Monday, October 24, 2005

Another Weekend Down...

This weekend I was successful in my quest to get pizza, but I didn't get to go anywhere new. I also got about 70 miles of riding in when I went across Phoenix for an auction. I didn't buy anything, but I had a pretty good time talking to the people there. And any excuse to ride at high speeds for a long time is a good one. I rode another 40 miles with Lady Luck on Sunday night.

Apparently she doesn't like going as fast on the freeways as I do. Oops!

So, I don't have much else to tell you today. Instead, I'd like to draw attention to a couple of blogs who are kind enough to link here.

Gymi's Place - Motorcycles and Motorcycle Painting. Nice!

Still Life with Cranston Richie - Like me, this guy has too many projects. And some pretty pictures of motorcycles.

General Discontent - This is a new blog, and I'm keeping an eye on it to see how it'll turn out. Der General has a pretty slick bike.

Caractacus rides again - What the heck? Not a single mention of motorcycles? Another new blog. Will it use it's powers for good? Time will tell.

Positive Ape Index - Take a peek inside the mind of Coop! His updates are always entertaining. Buy some of his stuff.

No comments: