Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Re-Backordered!

How can you take something off backorder, and then put it on backorder again right away? Those bastards!

The charm of my bike is rapidly losing ground to the pain of waiting for parts. I sure can't afford to get a different bike, though, so I guess I'm going to put up with it for a while.

A small bit of good fortune has smacked me upside the head, however. I may have found someone who can weld my bracket back together for me. Perhaps I'll be good to go very shortly.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Is that kinda like "Arrowed!" or "404'd!" from Teen Girl Squad? Anyhoo, I'm sending any mojo I can spare your way, incloding flying grease-monkeys, but in order for it to work, you have to hum the flying monkeys theme from "The Wizard of Oz." Or record a metal version, and call yourself the Wizard of Az, your choice.