Monday, March 28, 2011

Forecast: Sunny, with a 95% Chance of Mayhem

OK. I think the Triumph is gremlin-free.*

I have to say, I'm totally unimpressed with the service writers at the shop I bring my bike to. I kind of wonder if they dislike their job, or what.

At the same time, I'm most impressed with the integrity and class of the mechanics themselves. One of the mechanics found the spot where the Speed Four was leaking (the opening where the stator wires come out) immediately, sealed it, and a couple hours of curing later, I was on my way. No charge when he found out how long I've been bringing the bike there.

There don't seem to be any new oil leaks as of right now. Time for some hooliganism.



*Temporarily, of course.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Lucky:

You don't want to be talking too loud, or too close to your Triumph in case "she" hears you. Glad all of your problems are fixed

bob
Riding the Wet Coast

Allen Madding said...

I used to think the same thing about the service writers at a particular dealership I was using. I changed dealerships when I discovered their service writers were personable, engaging, and really wanted to take care of customers. They had such an impact, when I traded bikes, I traded with their dealership.

Glad the Triumph isn't marking the ground like an AMF-era Harley.

Happy Riding

-Peace

Learning to Golf said...

Phewwwwwww! There for a moment I thought you had a Harley with a Triumph emblem attached. Hope this cures your ills.