Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Random Thoughts for Today

  • As I accelerated on to the on ramp this morning, I accidentally pulled the clutch in a bit, then let it out quickly, resulting in an accidental wheelie. I did the same thing on my way home. It was odd.
  • Tonight I rode my bicycle over to the library to pick up a book I had on hold, and then to the grocery store to get ice cream. I learned two things: people respect vehicles with headlights more than vehicles without, and it's a real bummer when you pedal four miles for ice cream, and discover you don't like the new flavor you bought.
  • I really want to live in coastal Oregon (or Astoria). The only reason I can think of for NOT living there is the relative lack of jobs. Of course, since I have entrepreneurial aspirations, that isn't particularly scary.
  • Incidentally, I have a couple friends in Portland, OR who (totally unbeknownst to me) want to get a Ural as well. While we were up there, we discussed our mutual interest in mounting super-soakers on the sidecar and having road-warrior style water fights.

No comments: