Friday, June 13, 2008

What's This All About, Anyway?

It's actually been a few days over three years since I started this crazy Motorcycle Pizza Tour thing. Weekly pizza reviews? Boy, I sure blew it on that goal.

So, over the last few years I've developed my groove, and here's what this blog is about, for you new readers:

Motorcycles. And sometimes pizza.

Yes, my overall intent is to inform riders about pizzas worthy of the ride to get them, but the reviews have been pretty far in between. It's hard to find a place worth reviewing, after all. Most of the posts are about motorcycles, and things related to motorcycles.

So, if you're new, feel free to check out some of my best posts here. And if you like what you read, come back. If you really like it, subscribe to my feed. I post every weekday.

No comments: