- Lose my trendy digital music listening device
- Fall down the stairs and sprain my ankle
- Go to bed two hours later than usual because we needed to do massive rearranging and cleaning of our house.
- Wake up two hours early because one of the cats managed to reset our alarm clock. Really. Didn't notice until I started to wonder why it was still so dark out.
- Trip and fall into our screen door, twisting my other ankle (luckily A-OK there) and shredding the palms of my hands
This morning I took the scooter in to work ( I can't really shift with a sprained ankle...). I was extra-cautious because, hey, my luck hasn't been too great so far today.
So, good news - scooters are fun!
Bad news - my Triumph is getting jealous and my ankle hurts.