Thursday, October 26, 2006

Things on my mind today.

  • Five days to novel time! I'm going to be blogging it on a separate blog. I'll post that address when it's all ready to go.
  • I'm really, really sick of beggars near my place of employment. At first I tried to help them out, but it's getting to the point that I just want to be left the heck alone. Which makes me feel kind of guilty, because I want to be compassionate.
  • I can't believe all the bikes that have come out of the woodwork now that the weather is nice. I know that I'm kind of crazy, and I don't want to stop anyone from enjoying their bike, so I'll just say that I'm curious as to where all those bikes are hiding the other six months of the year.
  • Lady Luck is rapidly learning the ways of the knee-dragging moto-fanatic. I think the week away from her bike drove her almost as nuts as the week away from my bike drove me.

No comments: