Wednesday, January 04, 2006

New Year's Resolutions

Ok, Ok, so I'm a little later than most people with my resolutions. You know what? If I'm going to resolve to change something for at least a year, I want to be damn sure they're going to happen.

And now, the resolutions!

1. Get a new damn job - Originally, I had a lengthy rant here. But I've already done two work rants, and I believe you and I both are more interested in motorcycles and pizza.

2. Keep plugging away at getting my own company going - I know I don't really work well with/for other people. Case in point, the recent ugliness. It's not that I don't like people so much as I like people better when they aren't telling me what to do. Also, I hate making some other dummy rich. If I'm going to work my ass off, I should see some damn rewards.

3. Write better posts - I've had some stinkers lately. Sorry about that, I've been distracted.

4. Review more pizza places - I know I've been a little lax. Expect a dramatic improvement.

5. Lose some weight - This is less about appearance and more about maximum motorcycle performance. The VX is SUPPOSED to be able to do 0 - 60 in 4.5 seconds, but I think it's only doing it in 5 seconds... And less weight = more room for pizza.

No comments: