Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Curiosity got the better of me

So way back here I mentioned a certain odd search that got someone to my site. Curiousity finally got the best of me and I had to find out what the other search results are.

Obviously, there were some sites that weren't appropriate for a family-oriented blog like mine. However, there were a couple of interesting sites that I thought deserved some attention.

http://www.citypages.com/databank/26/1264/article12991.asp

This link was too long, so I made it a text link: Confessions of a Restaurant Whore.

http://www.mississippireview.com/1997/alexand.html - This one is just odd. Right on, fucked-up-pizza-delivery-fiction-writing-guy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The perverted puppeteer.
Fucking classic.

Anonymous said...

Checking out what search results send people to your page makes me realize just how unhelpful search engines can be. I also like to break down visits by geography - apparently I'm a huge star in Greenland...