Tuesday, October 18, 2005

It's not that hard...

Hey, I got to ride through some inclement weather on my way home last night. That was awesome!

For some forgotten (but very, very dumb) reason, I decided to take the surface roads home instead of the freeway. I started to get a little nervous after the THIRD consecutive intersection where I heard someone skidding as they tried to stop.

Ok, now, I understand that rain is odd in the desert, and I understand that most people on the road are about as sharp as a bowling ball. But here's the deal: when the road is wet, start slowing down sooner. It's pretty easy.

What pains me is knowing that the people who probably need to read that, don't read this blog.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow. Thanks for the reminder motorcycle man!

Sincerely,
Mr. Skidder