Tuesday, October 11, 2005

A bit more about The Great Motorcycle Pizza Tour

I’ve been thinking about how I can pull off a tour around the U.S. riding, meeting interesting people and eating obscene amounts of pizza. I think, given my financial situation, I’ll probably have to tour roughly one week at a time.

One of the places that has been suggested to me is “Outback Pizza” in Taos, NM. Apparently, it’s named Outback due to being “out back” behind a Laundromat or something. With a story like that, I’d be a fool not to go. Plus the fellow who recommended it says it’s one of the best pizza’s he’s ever had, and he’s from Chicago.

I’ve had a couple other places recommended to me in New Mexico, plus an invitation to meet up with some folks in Denver for pizza and riding. Therefore, I think my first longish out of state trip will probably be up to Denver.

Of course, there's always the possibility of a quick weekend jaunt to So-Cal. Decisions, decisions...

No comments: