Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Working late sucks like an Oreck.

I know a lot of people like staying up all night and never sleeping. I am not one of those people.

Last night I rode home from work at about 3 am. Naturally, something was broken when I got out to the bike. I fired it up and noticed it seemed really dark out. It took me a couple seconds to realize that it was dark because my headlight was out.

So, I rode home with the high beam on, doing my best to annoy the little traffic that I encountered. The best thing I can say for that is at least I know that everyone saw me.

Baldy-Beard has the rat buick again, as his scooter is busted right now. I was hoping to help him reattach his exhaust system tonight, but instead I'm going to pull another late night here in the snake pit.

... I just had a brilliant idea for a business. Kind of like FTD flowers, only with beer. Someone you know feeling down? Send them a 6 pack of a fine lager. Time for congratulations? How about a case of pilsner?

Someone send me a damn case of beer already.

No comments: