Thursday, June 09, 2005

The great escape

Ok, so I know it's kind of weak starting a blog that promises frequent updates and then going out of town for a week, but that's exactly what I'm doing.

My younger brother, Noodles, is graduating from high school this weekend. My sister-in-law is also graduating. I can't think of a nickname for her, but I bet I'll figure one out while we're visiting. Anyway, since we're making the trip to the great frozen north anyway, we're going to visit as many of our friends as possible. Since one of them has asked me what his nickname will be, I hereby dub him Wolfie. I guess, since he wants a nickname, I could just call him Nicky. You know, short for nickname.

Nah. Wolfie it is. Hi Wolfie.

Hopefully, while out of town I will get to eat pizza. And if I'm really lucky, I'll get to ride a motorcycle. And it would be just super if I get back from this trip and the part I need for my VX is waiting for me. Props go to my friends Bubbles and The Incredibly Deadly Viper for trying to hook me up with the part I need.

And now, I'm off.

No comments: