Saturday, October 31, 2015

It's That Time of Year Again!

"That bunny gives me the creeps, Lucky"
"Me too, Triumph. I think he's pretty harmless, though..."


No, not Halloween.  It's time for another brave experiment in high-speed fiction production.  Yes, National Novel Writing Month begins tomorrow. Like every year, I'll be spending a month pouring all of my creative energy into pumping out something more or less novel-shaped for your entertainment.  It won't be edited, definitely won't be polished, but with any luck it will be a fun story.

You'll be able to play along at home, right over here at the new novel's blog. Why not head over there and subscribe to the feed?

Oh, and I guess it is Halloween, too.  Here's your treat, a toe-tappin' psychobilly cover of an old Misfits tune.





(photo by J E Theriot)

7 comments:

RichardM said...

I'm looking forward to this year's story!

Trobairitz said...

Have fun writing the story. I am sure November will fly by as you are busy creating.

mq01 said...

cant wait to read this years novel, lucky! have fun!

Kathleen Jennette said...

Looking forward to it. Subscribing :)

Coop a.k.a. Coopdway said...

Going to enjoy it again Lucky, looking forward to this year's entry!

Lucky said...

Thanks all! I hope you'll enjoy it! :)

Joe said...

Ah, Lucky, how I regret having become one of those sorry old men who doesn't have the patience to read anything much longer than the nutrition labels on my food packages, and only them because of cardiac artery problems.

Best wishes on knocking out that novel and feeling good about what you've produced!

- Joe at Scootin' da Valley