Monday, December 02, 2013

We Now Return...

This is what NaNoWriMo is like: a soulless anthropomorphic bunny staring at you from
between the keys of a horrifying writing machine every day for a month.
I look forward to it every year, why haven't you participated?

Well, I don't think it's too bold for me to say that National Novel Writing Month 2013 was a smashing success.  You can read the novel I wrote this year right over here.

Of course, writing that much that quickly is somewhat draining, but my brain is slowly coming around and starting to talk to me again, and I'll resume posting here very soon.

(photo by J E Theriot)

3 comments:

mq01 said...

that is one scary bunny, lucky! ;)

congrats! that was one huge accomplishment!

RichardM said...

Thank you for the story! It was enjoyable reading and I waited anxiously for each chapter to come out. Impressive accomplishment.

And it was great to finally meet you. We thoroughly enjoyed it.

Trobairitz said...

I tip my hat to anyone that can write more than a few paragraphs.

I always hated creative writing in school and just don't have the imagination for it even though I love to read novels.