Saturday, January 23, 2010

The Most Awesome Schwinn In The World

Look at this kick-ass Schwinn Stingray. I mean, just look at it. You've got a motor, racing slicks, a yellow purse to carry your stuff in, and an ornamental seahorse. Check out the racing stripe on the banana seat!

And dig that chain locking the bike up. The owner clearly knows exactly how cool his or her bike is.

I was bummed I couldn't find the owner of this bike while I was at the library. Lurking nearby until the owner appeared seemed a little too creepy, so I settled for taking a quick picture and heading home.

Here's hoping I can catch up with the rider some time...

2 comments:

Baron's Life said...

I have one of these engines on one of my bicycles...they are pretty need...but you alway need to take care of the liquids...otherwise you can burn the clutch easily..it does keep up with traffic

Sorry I'm late but a summer riding accident had actually put me out of commission longer than I would have liked.
I wish you and your family a Happy New Year
All the best for 2010

Wyckedsin said...

Check out Xtreme Cycles at Bell RD and I-17 they have a totally custom beach cruiser that simply ROCKS!

Motor, Board Track styled Race wheels, perfectly proportioned chopped frame, peanut tank, 25cc Whizzer motor...