Traffic was thick when I merged on to the freeway this morning. As I puttered along, some dork in an red Jeep cut me off. Well, really, he attempted to invade my personal bubble, but I got out of his way in time.
My formal process for handling the situation follows:
1. Yell "Shit!"
2. Apply brakes / initiate evasive maneuver
3. Watch asshat in SUV obliviously relocate into my lane
4. Contemplate bloody retribution
5. Get centered behind asshat's rear view mirror and flash my brights a few times
6. Cool off again
7. Point and laugh as I inevitably pass the asshat who doesn't know how to pick a lane.
What do you guys do?