Wednesday, April 30, 2008

So Busy, So Tired

I bet you all are expecting photos and marginally witty commentary on my trip to New Mexico today.

Sorry.

Last night was spent working on an art project with Lady Luck. I can't tell you about it now, though if anyone is interested I might post photos of the final result at a more appropriate time.

So maybe tonight I'll get my act together. We'll see.

This morning I am one tired hombre. I've mentioned in the past that when I ride to work, I arrive all sparkly-eyed and ready to take on the world. We'll when I cage it to work, driving or as a passenger, I get to work just as groggy as when I woke up. I end up dependent on coffee to get me through the day.

Hey, just like grown-ups!

Anyway, you'll have to excuse me while I struggle to stay awake and coding...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I want to see the art project when you're done. I like art, especially when it is top secret. Also looking forward to the photos and stories of the N.M. trip!