Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Feeling Lazy

So here's some photos from the trip to San Diego complete with marginally witty captions.

Rollercoasters aren't very thrilling after a fast run through the twisties. So to make the ride more interesting, I tried to hit the plane with a rock.

I missed.

California sure is pretty. When there's a Triumph in the picture. This was on the way to Palomar Mountain Road.

After hauling ass through some nasty decreasing radius turns, a smart man stops for a burrito. This place was empty, but made a mean carne asada burrito.

Real men are secure enough to fly kites that look like butterflies. Assuming that the darn thing will actually fly. This one wouldn't. I'm still manly.

The one that looked like a dinosour (sorta) flew great. So kite-flying wasn't a total wash.

Who knew California had Moto-Wave Police? I didn't wave to this guy in time and he pulled me over. Glad I don't live in Cali.

"Are you shitting me?"
"No sir. You can split lanes here all you want, but if you don't wave there's a $150 fine."
"Fucking hippies."


Just kidding. That guy is the father of my good friend Penguin-Man.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"Are you shitting me?"
"No sir. You can split lanes here all you want, but if you don't wave there's a $150 fine."
"Fucking hippies."

Hahaha! That cracked me up!

I just found your blog. It's great, very entertaining. Thanks for sharing.