Tuesday, September 19, 2006

A Few Post-San Diego Thoughts

More to come later, but here's a couple of tasty thoughts I had while riding to and from San Diego this weekend.

  • Great Name for a Band: Truth Decay. Possibly a psychedelic agit-pop group
  • Word to add to the glossary: Motojabber - the excited, adrenaline-soaked rantings of a guy fresh from riding way, way too fast along a curvy road.
  • 2nd butt is to motorcycle rider as 2nd wind is to marathon runner.
  • Somehow, walking around shirtless in San Diego is 100 times more acceptable than doing the same in Phoenix.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to see you are having tons of fun riding. hahaha. I'm trying to get my friends to get into it and they are crashing my small honda but it soooooooooo much fun. hahaha I can never get that bike out of repair.

RAFF

Lucky said...

Man, you need to keep that poor bike off the ground. Shiny side UP!