Monday, March 06, 2006

Tough decisions

Wow, a two-fer!

I mentioned a while back that Lady Luck and I are discussing acquiring a Stella for her to ride. Of course, this weekend she started having second thoughts about walking (well, riding) the path of the scooterist.

See, you don't hear about many post-apocalyptic scooterists. Much like me, Lady Luck's taste runs toward the flat black and armored. While I think we could turn a Stella into a most fearsome little two-wheeled tank, it'd still be kind of a cutesy doom. A cute doom that can't go on the freeway. Hmm.

On the other hand, post-apocalypse is 98% attitude. Lady Luck could totally pull it off.

You know, really, the hardest part of this decision is: should we buy it this weekend, or next?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I dig those scooters, 90-110mpg! They're pretty sweet, I say go for it.

Anonymous said...

Get the orange one and stencil some skulls on it in flat black.

Anonymous said...

if you want it apocalyptic, go for the zoomer...

http://www.motopress.it/motopress/images/content/big/zoomer.jpg
http://pds.exblog.jp/pds/1/200511/04/66/b0024766_0254025.jpg

Anonymous said...

sorry. first time reply, wrong button. that was me
Xtian

Lucky said...

I believe Lady Luck intends to get a black one and put pin-up girls on it.

...Pin up girls can be totally post-apocalyptic.