Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Tough Morning.

This morning Lady Luck left for work, then came back in and told me the steering wheel in the Mustang wouldn't turn. I went out and discovered that a power steering hose had come loose. I was able to put it back together in a couple minutes (hooray, and boo, for hose clamps). It seems she made it to work ok. I'm glad we had a little power steering fluid on hand. She had to stop and get some more, but that's easy when you've got a driveable car.

After that fun, I dumped some cat litter on the huge puddles of power steering fluid in our parking lot. Then I started up the VX and got myself psyched for a chilly ride to work. I was ready and raring to go. Naturally, my clutch cable snapped.

...

I wound up driving the rat buick to work again.

Would someone bring me a beer, please?

No comments: