Thursday, July 07, 2005

Monster Nail

Last night I pulled the back wheel off the bike. I pulled the chunk of metal sticking out of my tire out, and discovered it was a nail that is close to 5 inches long. I'll try and post a photo of it tonight.

I had more fun trying to find a tire for my "rare" VX800. Suzuki just HAD to put on an oddly sized tire. It's ok, the place I'm getting it (Eastside Performance) was able to order it yesterday and should have it today. So I oughta be able to get back on the road by tomorrow night at the latest (because I have to work instead of just tinkering with my bike all day.). Hooray!

For you biker-types, I'm getting a Metzeler Z6 tire. I'll probably have to order one for the front too, but I think that's going to have to wait until the next paycheck. The word on the street is that they are awesome tires. We shall see!

No comments: