Tuesday, July 05, 2005

It was a long weekend?

I spent this weekend working my ass off. We rented scaffolding, and I got to climb up it and paint our ridiculously high walls. Repeatedly. I'd like to say that I've always been a climber and that hopping from ladder to platform on a scaffold is my idea of fun, but that would be a filthy, contemptible lie.

I did have pizza this weekend, but it was pretty miserable, and the route to get to it wasn't even a little interesting.

On the other hand, I managed to sneak a quick ride in. I took the Bush Highway, which is only about 10-20 miles long. It's not particularily challenging, though there are some fun twisty bits. Mostly it's just a nice ride with good scenery. The exact route I took was East on 202 -> exit and go right on Greenfield -> left on McDowell -> left on Power Rd. Power turns into the Bush Highway. Eventually you hit 87 and can head back to civilization. Or you could go the other way and head out to Peyson. Or, you could turn around and run down Bush Highway again. Anyway, I went about 60 miles.

No comments: